You must save all your classes in your Settings page first and then they will appear in Get Cover. Visit Settings and click on the “Your Classes” tab. If you have not saved your venue yet, you must first add a venue.
To add a venue:
You must fill out the venue form. Add the name of the venue (EG The Fitness Mosaic Chalk Farm). You must then add the address, you can start typing in the address and then click the blue search button and select the correct address. Then add the venue website. You can also add in invoicing details for the confirmed cover instructor. They will see this after they teach a class so they know who and how to invoice. Save your venue and then you need to add your classes.
To add a class:
You must fill out all the information about your class so that the instructor knows whether they are able to cover or not.
- Start with the name of the class (EG Spin 45).
- You then must choose a category for this class. You must choose the category that best fits the class. This means that only instructors that have specified that they can teach that type of class will receive the request. So, for Spin 45 it would be the Spin/Cycle category but if it is a Les Mills class you need cover for, you can select the exact name of the class – this ensures that only qualified Les Mills instructors who teach that particular class will receive the request.
- Then, choose the day of week the class is on.
- Fill in the class time
- Then add the pay rate that an instructor will receive if they cover
- Add a class description that the instructor will be able to see before they choose to accept or decline the class
- Finally you can add in any extra specific notes for the confirmed cover instructor. This could be anything from how to run the class, what to expect, where to find things, what to say to the class etc.
From here, save the class! This class is now saved for whenever you need cover. You can add as many classes as you teach for that venue.
Once your classes are saved, you just need to click Get Cover tab and then choose the day you need cover for and your classes are already pre-loaded so it only takes a matter of moments to post the request.Back to all FAQ's